Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Excel Size and calculating

I am running into issues with my excel documents. They are starting to grow to a fairly large size. There are a few issues are beyond my ability to easy fix. the company I work for uses different versions of excel and many do not have the ram needed to run these files. I am looking for a way to make the files smaller as well as more efficient.

An example of this issue is when pulling the data together only like 2 columns are used but we will have 5000 records and at least 15 columns. My boss wants this to be usable by all the employees who need the ability to run them instead of being snap shots. Have any of you experienced this issue and how did you fix it.

Comments