Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Flutter Plugin messed up by Native Android Project

I have a native Android Project written in Kotlin using Android Studio. I decided to learn Flutter so I installed the plugin. Then I created a Flutter Project and I checked the checkbox for Native kotlin and Swift support in my Flutter Project, the next day when I opened my Project which was written in Kotlin, most of my files were replaced by flutter code, I did get error in few files so I copied the code from version control repository. Though many of the files of my native Android Project are still in flutter code and I do get error in Android Studio but the project compiles fines. I am using Android Studio 3.2.1 stable version.

Has anyone experienced this issue after installing flutter plugin. I think checking the checkbox for Native kotlin and Swift support while creating Flutter Project caused this issue. I have two more native android projects written in kotlin and the were not affected by this.

Does any one have solution to remove all the flutter gibberish from my native code at one go?

Comments