Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Unknown Publisher-security warning when launching the bat file,the bat file is downloaded as part of .zip from a Web-client(which deployed in Linux)

Currently I am getting "Unknown Publisher" security warning when I just launched a bat file in my windows 7 machine. This bat file does not have any code which connects to any network or any share.
click here to see the warning dialog
How I get/download this bat file?
1) Download ABC.zip to our laptop (runs on windows 7) from our web application which is deployed in Linux machine. this zip is created on request during run time using java.
2) extract ABC.zip, it contains the .bat file and jar file.
3) This bat file contains the code which checks java presents in my windows machine and launch main class in the Jar file.
4) when I run this bat file, it open the 'security warning' dialog and says 'Unknown Publisher'.
What we want to achieve here ?
1) We do not want this warning message "Unknown Publisher" to be displayed for the users. Instead we should show Our Product name/company name
Or
Do not show this warning message at all.
This we want to achieve without asking users to uncheck any checkbox(while launching) or change any settings on their machine before launching bat file.
Does anyone encounter similar issue or anyone has suggestions to overcome this problem ? please advise.
Thanks in Advance

Comments