Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

why am I getting W/A in code chef even though my output is correct?

my code is always giving Wrong answer on code chef even though it is correct and running well on my compiler.

link to the question : https://www.codechef.com/problems/RAINBOWA

link to my code : https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/22015958

question :image1 image2

my code :

#include<iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
    int T,N,A[10000],sum1,sum2; // sum1 is sum of 1st half of the array sum2 is sum of 2nd half
    int answer=1;
    cin>>T;
    sum1=0;sum2=0;
    for(int i=0;i<T;i++)
    {
         cin>>N;
         sum1=0;sum2=0;
         for(int j=0;j<N;j++)
         {
             cin>>A[j];

             if(N%2==0){if(j<=N/2-1){sum1=sum1+A[j];}else{sum2=sum2+A[j];}}    // calculating sum1 and sum2 if N is even
             if(N%2!=0){if(j<N/2){sum1=sum1+A[j];}else if(j>N/2){sum2=sum2+A[j];}} // if N is odd
             if(j>0)
             {
                 if(A[j-1]!=A[j]-1&&A[j-1]!=A[j]+1&&A[j-1]!=A[j]){answer = 0;}
             }
         }
         if(answer==0||sum1!=sum2){cout<<"no"<<"\n";}else{cout<<"yes"<<"\n";}
    }
   return 0;
}

Comments