Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

A-frame: html objects called from scene entities

I’m trying to control some DOM elements from entities within A-Frame scene. This question has been asked before here: Control HTML Objects with A-Frame Entity. Noa wrote a component that allow an entity to “call” a DOM element and bring it in front of the scene. I added the "hide" function, in a rather clumsy way I think, and also the option of different elements of the scene calling different DOM elements through the same component. I dit not get it this one. Is it necessary to write different components for each of these actions? I remix Noa’s Glitch to show what I’m trying to do: https://glitch.com/edit/#!/html-en-aframe?path=index.html:94:7

Thank you very much.

Comments