Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Add Clear cart on minicart woocommerce

I am trying to add clear cart on minicart, I've also tried this

but nothing works on my end.

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

add_action( 'init', 'woocommerce_clear_cart_url' );
function woocommerce_clear_cart_url() {
 global $woocommerce;
    if ( isset( $_GET['empty-cart'] ) ) {
        $woocommerce->cart->empty_cart(); 
    }
  }
add_action( 'woocommerce_widget_shopping_cart_buttons', 'add_clear_cart_button', 10, 2 );
function add_clear_cart_button() {
    ?>
<a class="button" href="<?php echo $woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url(); ?>?empty-cart"><?php _e( 'Empty Cart', 'woocommerce' ); ?></a>
    <?php
}
?>

Comments