Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Artificial intelligence on data

I have a data dump that contains orders. On each order I have the customer's name, item(s) they purchased, payment info, billing & shipping addresses and anything else that's typically associated with an online order.

We have an in house way of figuring out if customers are "our desired customer" or some random person and made a purchase but is not really "our desired customer".

We can make this determination based on a bunch of factors that are all available to us from the order information.

I'm looking to create an AI script where I would tell it in the first 500 orders (can do more or less than that) if this is a desired customer or not. I wouldn't explain why I chose yes or no for each order, I would want the script to pick up a pattern and then eventually be able to make that determination on its own.

I understand this might be something that's more in the machine learning realm of things.

I'm looking for a starting point. Where do I take what I have and feed into what type of preferably open source software to try and get what I'm after.

The answer might be simple to you but I'm just looking for a starting path and a general directional guidance.

Thanks for your help.

Comments