Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Bootstrap dropdown is not working When I click on it. Its through an error “Cannot read property 'setAttribute' of null”

I am using an input box in a bootstrap dropdown. when I am clicking on it for typing a text it's through an error "Cannot read property 'setAttribute' of null"

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setAttribute' of null
at Object.onLoad (scripts.bundle.js:7)
at scripts.bundle.js:7
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at new t (scripts.bundle.js:7)
at c.t.toggle (scripts.bundle.js:15)
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (scripts.bundle.js:15)
at Function.each (scripts.bundle.js:2)
at w.fn.init.each (scripts.bundle.js:2)
at w.fn.init.c._jQueryInterface [as dropdown] (scripts.bundle.js:15)
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (scripts.bundle.js:15)

Comments