Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Can hacker change some value in redux or variable in typescript to whatever that possibility is?

Some example is here. this is Redux DevTools

This is Angular and ngrx question. but react and redux answer is fine.

I just want to know 'the possibility to change'

  • List item

I know I can change some value using dispatcher in Redux Tools

But is it possible to dispatch type which is not defined in action or reducer, so that hacker can change the value in redux or ngrx?

My Problem

I'm building a website which has a payment system. So I'll use this value ( which is in redux or some variable in typescript ) for payment. The problem is, For example, if the price of a product has changed 17900 to 100. than i'll use it as it is.

I want to prevent this.

How can I prevent from hacker about this?

My Questions is

  1. Can hacker change a specific value in redux? using dispatching type that is not defined a type in action, reducer through Redux DevTools

  2. Can hacker manipulate some variable in typescript using DevTools?

    export class AComponent { someVariable <--- can hacker manipulate some variable in typescript? }

  3. Could hacker have a possibility to change a specific variable in redux, or typescript? using whatever?

I really want to know about this. plz help me.

Thank you for reading.

Comments