Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

connect an ios device to laptop for getting development logs in react-native?

I have ubuntu 18 on my laptop and I'm using expo for building my reactNative app. Now i want to test my app on my iphone device. I can run it using expo without connecting my device to my laptop. but i can't see logs so i check the errors. for android devices i run adb devices and i can see my device. but for my iphone i can't connect it to my laptop. anyone can help me with one of these questions?

  1. can we connect an iphone device using a cable to ubuntu so we can see the logs in development mode?
  2. if not, is there any way so i can see the logs for my app when i'm using expo on my iphone device to run my project?

Comments