Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Contact Form Generate Email

My website consists of HTML and CSS code, using cloud firestore for database and website is hosted on Cpanel hosting.

There's a contact-us form over the website and user enter their details and hit submit, after submission a mail should be sent at admin@xyz.com with the details entered.

What possible ways do I have? I know, there's nodemailer which resolves most of my issues however I am unable to call the nodemailer over my onSubmit request and facing similar issues over firebase functions how to trigger submit call to firebase functions.

If there's another way around it please post it below.

Comments