Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

GhostscriptWrapper.GenerateOutput dosn't print acroform textbox data in the images

I am generating images by using GhostScript. Everything works fine. But when I am trying with fillable pdfs(Acroform) then I see that, it doesn't print the textboxes. Though checkboxes works just fine. i am using following code to generate images:

var gs = new GhostscriptSettings
            {
                Device = GhostscriptSharp.Settings.GhostscriptDevices.jpeg,
                Page = { AllPages = true },
                Resolution = new System.Drawing.Size(200, 200),
                Size = { Native = GhostscriptSharp.Settings.GhostscriptPageSizes.a4 }
            };
GhostscriptWrapper.GenerateOutput(pdfUri, imageUri, gs);

I can see some workarounds: git.ghostscript.com. But I am not able to find out how can I change the settings. Can anybody help me find out?

Thanks.

Comments