Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Good way to implement Turn-By-Turn navigation for CUSTOM routes/List of GPS coordinates

I am looking for a way to implement the turn by turn navigation for a custom route(List of GPS coordinates) - not automatically generated routes from A to B.

I am deciding between iOS SDKs navigation - but here I am not sure, if the directions as spoken by siri to the user - which is a requierement

or Map-Box - I saw at least one implementation, which means this should be possible to be solved with that SDK.

With Googles SDK I did not find a way to setup a custom route...but maybe I looked in the wrong places.

Any one who implemented something like this and has some parctical wisdom?

Thanks!

Comments