Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Google forms, creating date options in a logical way

I'm creating a google form for my experiment participants to fill in. I want them to choose a time slot in which they can come to me and perform the experiment. With the help of "Choice Eliminator 2" I can already make sure that once a timeslot is clicked, the option goes away for other people. However since I have lots of time slots, right now it looks like this: Image of many options, of which only one you can click

I personally find this very unorganized (what if someone can't come on a certain date? They'll have to scroll a lot). Is there a way I can create a more clear way to represent these time slots? For example sort them by date and then choose a timeslot, or anything like it?

Thanks in advance!

Comments