Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

having problem with sending data with a tag, receive jsp make a error with request

 <%for(int i=0;i<total_cnt;i++){ %>
        <tr align="center">
            <td><a href="item_info.jsp?item=<%=items[i]%>"> <%=items[i] %>  </a></td>
        </tr>
    <%} %>

I wrote code like this and it goes to item_info.jsp. items are arrays for String type and they have item name list on them. when i just write it data instead of <%=items[i]%> it works, but when i use the items[i], it makes error(html status 400 error) for request.

request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");
String item_id = request.getParameter("item");

this is my request in item_info.jsp

whole html is encoded in utf-8

i cant find any error about it plz help me.

Comments