Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How can I make a linear regression equation when this happens : 'variable lengths differ'

Sorry if you cannot understand my question in advance, because English is not my first language. I'm currently working with time series datas(total 37 years) in R. When I tried ndiffs(), I found out that I have to do different integration for 5 variables(murderts, popdiff1, unem, policediff1, gdpdiff2). The code was this:

mod3 <- tslm(murderts ~ popdiff1 + unem + policediff1 + gdpdiff2)

I want to try a linear regression with these 5 variables. But the numbers of datas are different, so this warning message keeps popping out.

'Error in model.frame.default(formula = formula, data = data, na.action = na.exclude, : variable lengths differ (found for 'popdiff1')'

I think it's because of the different number of NAs in variables. I tried remove NAs, but it didn't work. And I know this is wrong, but I put 0 in NAs but the outcome does not have any statistical significance.

How can I make a linear regression equation with this? (with tslm() or lm())

Comments