Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How to create tables with multivalued attributes in Oracle

I'm having difficulty on this one. I'm very new to Object databases. Can anyone help me with this please?

Consider a database schema with a relation EMP whose attributes are as shown with types specified for multivalued attributes.

  • EMP= (ename, ChildrenSet multiset(Children), SkillSet
  • Children = (name, birthday)
  • Skills = (type, ExamSet setof(Exams))
  • Exams = (year, city)

Define the above schema in SQL, with appropriate types for each attribute. Using the above schema, write the following queries in SQL.

  1. Find the names of all employees who have a child born on or after January 1, 2000.
  2. Find those employees who took an examination for the skill type “typing” in the city “Dayton”.
  3. List all skill types in the relation EMP.

Comments