Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How to include an HTML/Javascript project in Rails

As the title suggests, I'm having some problems in going to incorporate in my Rails application an existing project, written in HTML / Javascript (project link: Calendar in pure Javascript)

In order to get the calendar in the project I added the HTML part in a html.erb file created specifically for the controller that I have to use: the result is an html.erb file like the one in the project, and is working.

The problem is that when I try to run the script that updates the page in real time (i think it's based on AJAX then), the latter is not performed. I simply refer to this script putting in the html.erb file a reference to this script Javascript for Calendar

What am I doing wrong? Where should I enter the Javascript code?

Comments