Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How to pass parameters for CreateProcessWithLogonW function

I have tried the below link sample code :

http://www.pinvoke.net/default.aspx/advapi32.CreateProcessWithLogonW

The below code are the parameters that I'm using to launch my exe.

String applicationName = @"C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe";
        String command = "MyExeName.exe";
        String user = "admin";
        String domain = System.Environment.MachineName;
        String password = "Password!";
        String currentDirectory = @"C:\Program Files\My AppFolder\";

        try
        {
            if(CreateProcessWithLogonW(
                user,
                domain,
                password,
                (UInt32)1,
                applicationName,
                command,
                (UInt32)0,
                (UInt32)0,
                currentDirectory,
                ref startupInfo,
                out processInfo))
            {
                Console.WriteLine("pass");
            }
            else
            {
                Console.WriteLine("fail");
            }
        }
        catch (Exception e)
        {
            Console.WriteLine(e.ToString());
        }

I am able to launch cmd, but not able to open MyNameExe.exe from the cmd. How do I pass MyNameExe.exe as parameter to cmd on creating new process.

Can someone please help?

Thank you.

Comments