Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How to work simultaneously on single Nuxt project

I am new to Nuxt and Node. I am creating an website using Nuxt.

The project I work on is in the shared directory.

Now my colleague also want to work on this same project simultaneously. But when I run "npm run dev" to colleague's machine, then on my machine it gives below error.

Module build failed (from ./node_modules/babel-loader/lib/index.js): Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'Website.nuxt\server.js'

Can anyone tell me how to work simultaneously on a single nuxt project.

For you information, me and my colleague both are using windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

Comments