Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Is it possible to mount volume on windows 10 after I switch to Linux containers?

Shared c dive I am running 'docker for windows' in Windows 10 Environment. I am using 2.0.0.0-win81 stable version of docker. I am not able to mount windows drive to my container if I am running Linux container. However if I switch to windows container mode; the volumes is being mounted successfully. Windows container mode: docker run -it --name container1 -v C:\Users:/datavol busybox when I do ls datavol; I see all the contents in my users folder. Linux container mode: docker run -it --name container1 -v C:\Users:/datavol busybox when I do ls datavol; I see nothing.

Is this possible achieve this at all? Ive read using /mnt/c/Users and even /host_mntC:\Users after searching online. However nothing worked?

Comments