Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Is there any background color that works with the default color scheme in Poshgit

I know that I can tweak the text colors for poshgit, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a Powershell background color that works with the default colors in poshgit. It seems like the default text colors are all over the place. It's really hard to find a background color that will contrast against them all. I'm sure that the Poshgit developers use it with some background color that these text colors contrast well against.

I've tried several colors: If I use black, the dark red is barely legible. Light grey background helps the dark red, but there's some grey text that is totally invisible with that. So far, the pure blue (0,0,255) seems to be the best, but there is some light grey text that isn't very readable against it.

Comments