Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

is there a way to create searchable markers using Google Maps App?

I dont know if this question has been asked before but I did try searching for it and couldnt really find anything. I was wondering if its possible to add markers or points to google map app (android) and be able to search for the those points/markers via the name I assign to that particular marker. (There will be hundreds, maybe thousands of markers/points)

I know that Google My Maps can add a layer to your google maps. I am basically looking for something like My Maps but searchable in google map app. My map lets you assign the name to the marker as well as showing additional information about that marker (which is what I want) but I can not find a way to search for it? I have looked everywhere and no one has a solution for My Maps, so I was wondering if there is something else in the G Suite environment that is like My maps but can create searchable points?

Thank you for your time

Comments