Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Is there a way to link a cell (output from a formula using a source cell) to the source cell?

Is there a way to click a cell, whose value is a formula output from a source cell, and highlight the source cell (link).

Say column A cells have values in some and blanks in others. Column B cells are only column A cells with values, ignoring the blanks. When I click at the cells in column B, I want it to go to the source cell in column A (linked). I understand this can be done manually, but is there a way to do it automatically for all the cells in column B?

The effect is similar to double-clicking a cell with value "=A1(2,3...)"

Comments