Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Issue with listen command on Ubuntu 18

root@instance0001:~# listen 443

Traceback (most recent call last):
        5: from /usr/bin/listen:4:in `<main>'
        4: from /usr/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require'
        3: from /usr/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require'
        2: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/listen/cli.rb:1:in `<top (required)>'
        1: from /usr/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require'
/usr/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require': cannot load such file -- thor (LoadError)

I am trying to check why my computer isn't getting the letsencrypt certificate but now I am facing this unforeseen issue while running the listen command.

Comments