Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Looking for JS function similar to print - except one that will save page to my file directory

So I'm new to JS, and I'm playing around with an Angular JS app where I need to implement functionality to save the current page as a PDF.

I saw that calling print() will bring up the system dialogue box asking me to print the document, but I've spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out how to SAVE the document as a PDF with a function call.

The idea is that when clients use the app to fill out the form, not only do we offer them a print option, but on our backend, we save their form in a PDF file that they can access later.

I looked around but couldn't seem to find anything. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments