Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Macbook excel clean mined data, merge in table keeping formatting, do so with functions or VBA

I am trying to figure out how to make an automated (using a button) workbook that after I mine data from, HESI-testing format, I would simply go to the workbook hit the button and it would pull from the file, clean the cells, reorganize the data, and return to me in the original order all the files to keep and which to dump as most are duplicated. I added a photo but Stack says I'm too knew, I tried to upload the excel and .csv file but not sure how. If you haven't figured it out Im not a pro but I would like to learn. Thank you in advance. Mostly I care what's coming from the content column which comes from single cell two lines and by copy-paste turns into one line two cells and the color and font is lost when trying to use concatenate which the only way I've got it done is to concatenate (##,CHAR(10),##) into a new cell than copy paste as value only over the original and then delete in random orders all the blank cells and format one at a time. Any help would be awesome thank you.

ExampleFile.xltm

Screenshot of mined data.

Screenshot of copy/paste data.

The Website layout from which I mined the data.

Comments