Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

My father's PC is trying to connect to mine through UDP port 2054 and sending data

I noticed that my father's laptop was trying to connect to my PC on port 2054 through UDP as shown in 1 and it was sending the same data over and over again. My father's PC is running Windows 10.

I started to listen for connections on that port using Netcat and waited until I received a connection and saved the data that is being sent to a file called 'data'.

The file command in Linux says it's a Targa image file (2) but I'm not able to open it as a .tga file or .targa...

Can anyone help me identify what program is causing this traffic and what is being sent?

I hosted the 'data' file on TinyUpload if anyone wants to help ;) http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=79265401177161090522

Wireshark dump Netcat connection

Comments