Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Need help on Khmer unicode characters rendering in C#

I'm quite new with C#. I tried to display Khmer Unicode text (and rotate 180 degrees) with graphics.drawstring but it did not display correctly (see picture below). I tried using TextRenderer.DrawText but I don't know how to rotate it for 180 degrees. Please help. Thank you. http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy167/rummzink/19-3-2015%2016-20-50.png

Here is the code:

e.Graphics.DrawString(textBox1.Text, new Font("Khmer OS Battambang", 20, FontStyle.Regular), Brushes.Black, linePosition);

TextRenderer.DrawText(e.Graphics,  textBox1.Text, new Font("Khmer OS Battambang", 150, FontStyle.Regular), new Point(1, 1), Color.Black);

Rumm

Comments