Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Need help understanding how font imports work

So I'm trying to get the font "myriad-pro" from this site. My understanding is that I should see something like

@font-face {
    font-family: myriad-pro;
    src: url(myriadpro.otf);
}

somewhere in a CSS file or inline, but in fact can't find any @font-face declarations. I downloaded the supposed myriad-pro package from here, but that gave me a bunch of different otf files -- MYRIADPRO-BOLD.OTF, MYRIADPRO-BOLDCOND.OTF, etc. How can I figure out which one corresponds to the family myriad-pro on the site in question? Also, how does that font get into the source of the page if there's no @font-face declaration?

Comments