Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Pivoting multiple columns against 1 column to evaluate questionaire

I have carried out a questionaire and now am trying to evaluate every question individually by geographic region.

So basically I have multiple columns of answers, which I would like to be counted by geographic region, which is also a column in my table.

It works just fine with one column (aka one answer) and the sums match up and everything. But if I add a second column I get a convoluted Pivot-Fail :/ with extension triangles.

This is the basic setup of my table

Looks fine for individual questions

This is what I end up with when I add all questions in the same way

Comments