Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Playing sound results in CORB blocked response

1.I have an issue with CORB. I creating addons in Javascript to a browser game. Through JQuery I've creating html element:

if(!$('audio.ln_handler').length){
    $('<audio class="ln_handler" type="audio/mp3"></audio>').attr('src', 'http://some_external_url/'+f+'.mp3?v=1').appendTo('body');
    var sElem = $('audio.ln_handler').get(0);
    sElem.play();
}

f is a plain string with filename
The sound is loaded from external hosting. In Chrome (and Chrome-based browsers like Opera) play sound results in error: "Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response http://some_external_url/f file.mp3?v=1 with MIME type text/html"

Of course I read similar topics but nothing helps. Thanks ;)

@The game using Jquery 1.4.2.

2.Why it's blocking .mp3 file while CORB should block only JSON, HTML and XML files?

Comments