Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Rust Vulkano example, got unexpected clear background

I'm reading vulkano examples from the vulkano-examples repo. I compiled the MSAA example which goes over drawing a red triangle on a clear background then saving the image as PNG. I got a red triangle on transparent background when I expected blue background as can be seen from line 220 in the linked example which assigns the clear value of opaque blue to the intermediate multisampled image.

 let command_buffer = AutoCommandBufferBuilder::primary_one_time_submit(device.clone(), queue.family()).unwrap()
     .begin_render_pass(framebuffer.clone(), false, vec![[0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 1.0].into(), ClearValue::None])

Comments