Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Save images to the database, with preview, and several images

I'm doing an e-commerce and I got the part of registering the products, along with NAME, WEIGHT AND ETC, I have to register up to 10 product images, I wanted to do something like this: Exemple Where I select the image, and it's in miniature where I can delete or add more images (up to 10) and all in a single line. Currently I use boostrap + asp.net with mysql!

What I need: a system (or some framework) that I can use in ASP.NET that I have a button that selects multiple images, and get a PREVIEW of them, being able to click on the "x" to "unselect" that image! with a maximum of 10 images! LIKE IN THE PICTURE ! or at MERCADOLIVRE.COM or at OLX.COM

Comments