Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Select certain rows according to a value of a list in a loop in R

I have a list and I perform a for loop for each value in the list. Then, I want to get the rows that have a column value equal to the list element in the loop.

My list comes from this:

sprints = sqldf("select DISTINCT sprint from filtered_issues_table")

Then I perform a loop:

 for (sprint in sprints) {
  for(s in sprint){
     try1 <- filtered_issues_table[filtered_issues_table$project=="xd",]
     try2 <- try1[try1$sprint==s,] #HERE I face the problem. I cannot compare the values.

 }}

I tried to add a counter s[[c]] but didnt work.

sprints list (part of it):

[list

filtered_issues_table data frame (part of it): [filtered_issues_table

Comments