Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Trend analysis and prediction using scikt learn

I am provided with a dataset of stock market with interval of 5 minutes for a whole year (2018).

the trend is told to be as the (Trend days have a large range (high of the day minus the low of the day. Range days have small ranges.)

I am asked to write a function to count the Bars By range for each day and the code is meant to be like this "which I barely understand it" :

X counts the number of bars HOD – high of the day LOD – low of the day

BarsbyRange = the amount of 5 minute bars / (HOD-LOD) Range = HOD – LOD

    BarsByRange = x / (HOD-LOD);

It is my first project to start it as my own , and it really means a lot to me , so olease could any one help me with it and help me to understand the statestic behinds it

Thanks in advance

Comments