Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Trying to create a portable setup of VisualStudio Code with python, can't make it find python interpreter

as the title says I'm trying to create a portable setup of VisualStudio Code with python 3 interpreter on a 32gig usb-stick.

I have installed VisualStudio Code on the usb aswell as the latest python 3.7 interpreter, on the usb too. I have nothing else on the usb and these two are each in their own folder. I read that to make VisualStudio portable, all I had to do was create a new folder inside VisualStudio named "data". I've also seen that I need to mess around with python configuration settings in VisualStudio though I can't seem to grasp what exactly. My end goal is to have a portable coding setup of VisualStudio with python on the usb that I then can move around computers seemlessly, if possible.

I'm new to python and coding generally, appreciate all the help I receive!

Comments