Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Django ManyToManyField.throug

i am pretty new to coding and stuck on this problem since many hours but i couldn't figure out what is the problem. As far as i understand my code well, it seems it should be identical to the one in the django docs, but i can't find my problem.

I would like to have a model like the following An article can be bought by different Supplieres (manytomany) Each Supplier as different Articles (manytomany) And i would like to make this through the table 'Details' to get more information and there is the Problem. Since i have added the 'through' table it is not working anymore (sorry for my bad english and stupid question)

With kind regards Thomas

https://github.com/Val1dor/dj1/blob/master/tutorial/models.py

Comments