Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How to Store Google Maps API data in my Prisma Database

I am working on a site that when a user logs in they can load up a google map and plot a course via markers. I have the map showing up as well as the ability to place markers labeled A-Z. I also have infowindows that pop up and give the coordinates of the placed markers. I want to be able to store this information in the database. The purpose of the site is to create a trip and then send it to someone to keep track of where I will be on my trip and to keep track of me. I am having a difficult time figuring out how to achieve this. Please any help would be much appreciated.

Comments