Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Is it possible to include both buckets and gradients in a Google fusion table map?

I'm new to coding and this is my first question on StackOverflow. I'm wondering if it's possible to style a map based on a Google fusion table with both buckets and gradients. For example, users first select whether they want to rent or buy (blue or orange), then the map populates with a gradient in the corresponding color that's based on affordability for either renters or buyers. With fusion table feature styles, I can style my data either as a bucket on my Rent vs. Buy column, or as a gradient on either the Affordability for Renters column or the Affordability for Buyers column -- but not both. Is this possible?

Comments