Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Python: Get state/province and country by city

I used to search an answer all over the internet but haven't found yet. I'd like to have API-based solution for country determining based on different type of addresses. For example: Los Angeles, CA, USA string is good, because I can filter words from sentence and compare them with my local country list. But when I encounter with Los Angeles, CA or Berlin that makes it more complicated or even impossible if address is something like Springfield. I googled a lot about different geo-based solutions and haven't find them useful or usable in my case due to that fact that I posses only a string which is formatted in any of styles mentioned before. I'll appreciate any help and thank you in advance.

Comments