Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Android-studio Analog clock interface

I could use some help on this coding problem I am currently facing.

I need to make a visual interface that takes on the shape of an analog clock. It has 12 points arranged somewhat in a circle.

The user should be able to place their finger on one of those points and drag it to another point, and this should be taken as a user input by the code which results in a "readout" as an output.

For example (continuing along as if its an analog clock), the user might touch their finger to 11 o'clock and drag it across the screen to 4 o'clock. The code should recognize this pattern and produce the readout of "11:20" for the user to see on their screen.

Another example, the user might press down on 1 o'clock and drag their finger across the screen to 8 o'clock. This should produce the result of "1:40".

The idea is that the first point that gets touched is used as the "hour hand" and the second point that gets touched is used as the "minute hand".

The only examples I have been able to find so far are simply analog clock readouts that do not take user input. But for what I am working on, user input is key.

Thank you in advance for all advice.

Comments