Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

API for Open Source Projects on Coverity-Scan

I have access to coverity reports of some open source projects hosted on https://scan.coverity.com/.

To the projects that I have access to, I can view snapshots of coverity reports of those projects from their server and can export the reports in CSV format. However, I would like to know if there's an API for coverity-scan so that I can automate fetching required data.

I have documentation from coverity tool where they have sample code for making api calls but I do not think the same applies to coverity-scan as well. Even if it does apply, I do not know what host name should I give for a specific project. Also, I log in to coverity-scan using my GitHub id, so I also do not know what username and password should I use while making API call for authorization.

Is there any API for coverity-scan? If yes, how to use the API?

Comments