Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Database design from json api

I am looking for to design a database using json end point, which means I have json endpoint like this from this i looking to create database design. I am sure post is my table name, id, datauploaded... these columns are direct relation.owner is foreign key.

I am a little bit confused about dates and title, description these fields are how to design these are foreign keys are direct relation , for example title field again looks like object right..

Can anyone take out me from here

{
    "post": {
        "id": "45202400805",
        "dateuploaded": "1543569652",
        "isfavorite": 0,
        "owner": {
            "nsid": "145545071@N08",
            "username": "balaraju1278",
            "fullname": "bala raju",
        },
        "title": {
            "_content": "titile here"
        },
        "description": {
            "_content": ""
        },
        "visibility": {
            "ispublic": 1,
            "isfriend": 0,
            "isfamily": 0
        },
        "dates": {
            "posted": "1543569652",
            "taken": "2018-11-30 01:20:45",
            "takengranularity": 0,
            "takenunknown": "1",
            "lastupdate": "1543569652"
        },
        "permissions": {
            "permcomment": 3,
            "permaddmeta": 2
        },
        "views": "3",
    },
    "stat": "ok"
}

Comments