Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How do I remove pdf links from google search results that only have a link and no website associated with them?

There are pdf links to my cv that show up in my search results which start with https://prodprofileblob.blob.core.windows.net/documents. However, I have no idea what website is hosting these or how to request that they take them down. How should I go about removing them from google search results? I couldn't use their tools because they keep saying to contact the webmaster, but as I said I don't know how to because I don't know what website is hosting this link. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

Comments