Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How to compile jars in order to call User-defined procedures in neo4j

I am trying to call User-defined procedures in neo4j, as I have read they are written in Java, and we need to deploy them into the database, and called from Cypher.

So, in order to do that, they need to be compiled into jar files, and deployed to the database by dropping a jar file into the $NEO4J_HOME/plugins directory on each standalone or clustered server.

My questions are:

  1. How to compiled them into jar files?

  2. When I re-started the database on each server to pick up new procedures.

I got:

Database failed to start: DB [database-498ed1dc-4f21-45cd-bf74-f0c1cf77bf93] 'v3.4.1' exited with status 'KILLED'. Check the logs

Comments