Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How to get video stream with an api and rtsp?

I am trying to get video stream from a monitor and wanting to make it as a source input feeded in my YOLO recognition program to do some real-time recognition. The environment I am using is windows and the browser is IE.

So first, according to the API user guide, I typed the url

http://172.20.6.200/GetStreamCaps/

in this format:

http://<host>[:port]/GetStreamCaps[/channelId]

trying to get the xml file listing all the stream capibility.

Indeed, I got this xml file: xml_file_screenshot And thus, since the API guide indicates this: The client application can obtain the specific stream by the following URL.

Rtsp://<host><:rtspPort></streamName>

So I tried to post this url with the value:

rtsp://172.20.6.200:554/profile1

But it could access nothing.

Is there anything wrong with the process getting the video stream or is there any further steps I should do with rtsp to get the video stream? Many thanks :).

Comments