Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

advice on choosing platform form creating an online backgammon game

Im about to create an online backgammon game and Im completely confused on the way I should do that . the first app is a website and I would add android and IOS later. I have some options for creating them, one is writing all the code from base by myself (its ok in web app, but Im afraid I would have problems in android or IOS but its easier because I have good knowledge in web apps (PHP, HTML5 and etc) ) and the second approach is using Unity to create the game that I know nothing about that.

can you give me some advice which one is better? or do you have better Ideas ? any answers would be a great help

thanks

Comments