Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Azure Functions - LoadLibrary fails

I have a .NET Azure Function, that internally runs a native executable to accomplish some of the work. The executable in turn, loads many DLLs using LoadLibrary. The code for the executable has been compiled using MSVC 2017 with the /MD option.

The problem is that all my LoadLibrary calls fail and GetLastError returns 0. Initially I thought it might be that the VCRT wasn't available, so I put the runtime alongside the DLLs in the same directory, to no effect. Basically, I cannot run the executable, even from the command line shell.

Any idea, how to get more error information? The code runs on Windows 10, but I believe the sandbox is Windows server 2013. The DLLs don't have any GDI dependencies and is a command line application.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Comments