Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Create data layer for Woocommerce w/elementor

Im working on a project where the customer has choosen to use Elementor to build his WooCommerce webshop. Too my surprise there is close to no info on creating data layers for Woocommerce neither on youtube or here.

Im not super fluent in wordpress anymore since I haven't dealt with it for 5 years, so I don't really know that too do.

What I want is to fetch the variables with php and store them in a data layer for me to fetch with GTM.

Do I just add a PHP script too /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/checkout/thankyou.php

Something like: Enhanced Ecommerce dataLayer WooCommerce

Comments